The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Frustration

I don't usually go on about how I'm feeling on this blog, usually it's just knitting or travelling stories. But I feel like venting today because I'm FRUSTRATED!!!! I'm not going to go into all the details but it's mostly about our plans for moving back home. At the moment I'm waiting to hear about something - waiting for almost 3 1/2 weeks! Waiting is the hardest part since you can't be in control of the situation - and I like to be in control!

To keep me occupied and to try and keep my mind off it I've been knitting. At the moment I'm knitting a hat for my dad - my own design too! I've had to rip it out once so far but I think I've worked it out now. I'm using Jo Sharp classic dk wool and I think it's the nicest yarn I've ever knit with. It's so thick and squishy!

I also stumbled onto this website this morning. I have been looking for vintage knitting patterns lately and this looks like a pretty good deal! Hmmm, who's birthday is coming up next month I wonder? Maybe a potential birthday present!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger meg_knits said…

    I know the frustration of moving (believe me!) but since I have only moved across the continent and not across the world, I can only imagine the problems are magnified EXPONENTIALLY!

    Hope things start going your way soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home