The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Item No. 2

My list is growing. The second item on my list is.....

Learn to salsa dance! I'm going to need a partner for this one Brad (hint, hint). I might look at the continuing education classes at UNM. So the list now reads:

1. Learn Spanish
2. Learn to Salsa dance

Hmmmm... I'm seeing a trend here. Maybe a trip to South America is in order!

On the knitting front, I finished mum's birthday present last night (sorry it's going to be a little late). I'm planning to finish my second baby hat tonight so that I can mail everything together. I'm also planning to start Jo's birthday present this weekend (I've still got a month).

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting myself. My little green top (also known as "The Little Black Top" from Stitch 'n Bitch) is growing quickly. Photos to come on the weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Scoutj said…

    Are you liking how it's knitting up?

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hey Scout,
    I'm loving the Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere, and I'm really happy with the colour I chose. I just hope it's going to fit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home