The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Festivus for the Rest of Us...

Stumbled onto this blog and thought it was pretty funny. I wonder what the book would be like? Speaking of the festive season, I don't think I can delay the Christmas card writing much longer, particularly when it will take about a week for them to arrive in Oz. The cards have already been sitting, gathering dust for about 2 weeks. I just haven't been able to bring myself to put pen to paper.

Not looking forward to the gym tonight either. I'm still feeling it from Saturday morning! I guess that shows how out of shape I am. Lost out in this weeks weigh in (we have our own version of "The Biggest Loser" going since we would both like to lose a few pounds). I guess Thanksgiving this week won't really help the situation. Oh well, there's always next week...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Scoutj said…

    I ran today and will tomorrow just thinking about all of the food I will be eating on Thursday!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tim Robinson said…

    Not sure if Simone would approve of replacing the Xmas tree with an aluminium pole ... !!

    I've just started back mixed netball and my body is screaming at me to stop already. Ahh, exercise ... a notion of the DEVIL !!

    (PS. Hope my new profile pic works ... took a while to figure it out!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home