The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Monday, October 24, 2005

My First Posting!

Who ever thought I would have enough computer knowledge to set up my own blog! I just hope that this is more successful than my attempt to keep a diary - I only made it to April this year.

I guess the whole point of this blog is to keep family and friends back home in Australia up to date with our adventures here in Albuquerque. Now english was never my strongest subject at high school, so you'll have to forgive the writing...

Tonight we're off to watch the NFL with a guy who B works with. B has decided to follow the New York Jets now that Ben Graham is playing for them. I'm still trying to understand the whole NFL thing so I think I might have to take the knitting so that I don't fall asleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home