The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

We Have Heat!

Finally.... Our heater is fixed! And just in time too - A storm front is expected to blow through tomorrow.

Brad has been sick this week and had to take a day off work on Tuesday. I guess I wasn't a very caring wife - I left him at home while I went to Knit Night! There were a lot of girls there this week. It's amazing how the knitters come out when the weather gets colder. I have almost finished my scarf and have another to knit for Kyan's fiance when she arrives from Brazil in January. It is in a novelty type yarn in a really pretty pink colour (rose quartz).

Only two weeks until we head to Tucson for Thanksgiving. It will be great to see Pete, Maree and Bredan and also Rachel and Tony who will be flying in from Washington DC. I'm not sure if we'll do the traditional Thanksgiving dinner with Roast Turkey and Pumpkin Pie, maybe we'll have to do it Aussie style instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home