The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yikes! Seven Weeks to Go...

Wow, I can't believe it's only seven weeks until Christmas and we've only bought two presents so far. I think I'm going to follow the "Knit Night" trend and start knitting some floras. The girls at "Knit Night" have been working on them and they seem to knit up pretty quickly.

I'm also trying to work on my Kris Kringle list at the moment with limited success. Here's what I've got so far:
  • Jamie Oliver Cookbook (Jamies' Dinners)
  • Sports bag/back pack to carry my stuff to the gym
  • Body Shop Products (Oatmeal Face Mask and Mango Body Butter)

Pretty poor effort I know. I'll have to rack my brain this week - maybe a cd or dvd???

The cool weather is really starting to kick in here. It got down to about 3 degrees C the night before last while back in Melbourne it was 30! We're having problems with the heater too though the landlord doesn't seem to want to know about it. Let's hope it's fixed before it starts snowing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home