The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - Oi, Oi, Oi

Go Aussies! I guess everyone back home was pretty excited that the Aussies have qualified for the world cup. For me (a sport non-enthusiast), I think the best part of the Aussies winning the soccer was the aftermatch celebration with John Travolta!

Temperature Update: Freezing (and I'm not kidding). The last two nights have been below zero and I think we've only reached a maximum of about 12 degrees during the day. We're in the desert for crying out loud! The worst part is that it's not even winter yet.

Well the house thing is definite. It looks like we will be moving at the end of the year. Below are a couple of photos of the new house.


So, the landlord is in the process of showing people through our current house. We're not too impressed that he's bringing people through while we're not home but what can you do? Should I be making an extra effort to clean the house? I mean it's not as if we're leaving a sink full of dirty dishes but I wouldn't call the place exactly spotless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home