The Adventures of an Aussie Girl in Albuquerque

The adventures of an Aussie girl living in the American Southwest...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ten Facts on a Thursday

Fact 1: I'm glad to have my boy home from his trip to San Francisco. The house feels empty when he's not around.

Fact 2: I'm very proud of my boy. He won an award at the conference!

Fact 3: We're going to see Dame Edna next week.

Fact 4: Bob Dylan is playing in Albuquerque next week. I wish my dad was here so I could take him.

Fact 5: I got a lot of knitting done while Brad was away. I finished the back and started the front of my little 'green' top. I also felted Jo's birthday present. I'm thinking of adding some sort of flower like this (sorry I can't give more information seeing as though it's a surprise).

Fact 6: Work is busy - Yay!!! It's been a good couple of weeks - let's hope it lasts.

Fact 7: We'll be seeing Simone and Tim in 29 days!

Fact 8: I love the new Bernard Fanning CD I got for Christmas from Ben and Ag. I wish he would tour the states.

Fact 9: I wish Robbie Williams would tour the states too.

Fact 10: I like this house in Point Cook.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Oh! I bought Tomas and me Dylan tickets before I knew we were pregnant (they were kind of $$, so I wouldn't buy them again). Are you guys going to go? I take it your dad's a fan! Thanks for the baby congrats... Tomas and I tried out Los Cuates today... it was very good!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Tim Robinson said…

    Houses in Point Cook ... ? The house hunting has begun, BRILLIANT!

    29 days can't come soon enough!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Tim Robinson said…

    ... and how cute is that house?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home